Monday, October 27, 2008

$ Disturbia $

The main girl in the movie goes by the name ashley. She is your average pretty face. Many people appeal to this charachter because of her outer beauty. In the movie kale goes over the reason he looks at her. Behind every beautiful woman there lies a time when she doesnt completely get herself. She spends time trying to find out just exactly who she is. Girls are able to relate to this since all girls go through this period in time. Her character had to have been based on reality. She was set to appeal to all teens. Also the whole idea of her moving into a new neighborhood really makes her feel she has to find herself since these are all new people who werent there the whole time. I actually myself can relate to her character a bit since of course I always stared into the mirror and glanced at the figure before me wondering if I were more than just a pretty face.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I disagree, I think that the boy (Kale) has the most realistic qualities in the development of character.

If you want to debate........BRING IT!

The Young Poet/Writer said...

srry im late but yes i do feel we can debate, as a female myself, the girl is someone most females can relate too. KEYWORD: FEMALES you being male of course wouldnt understnad because you are not a female. Kale is like most boys but just by his actions not really the whole aspect behind his character. the female however is portrayed off of thoughts, emotions, and feelings from a girls point of view

So YES i brought it...need i say more because I can...love debates